dissabte, 18 d’abril del 2015

AN EMAIL ABOUT ME:
 
Hi Àlex
 
My name's Irina. I'm twelve years old and I'm from Banyoles. I'm a Student at Casa Nostra school in Banyoles.
I like sport, especially tennis. I play tennis in Club tennis Banyoles. My favourite tennis Player is Rafael Nadal.
I really Love singing and music. My favourite music group is One Direction. it is formed by five guys, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn. Also, I like five seconds of summer and Deudeveu. Deudeveu is a vocal group from Barcelona. I like to sing One Direction songs, Malú, five seconds of summer, Deudeveu, Bruno Mars and many more.
My other interests are chatting on the internet, tennis and padel. In my house I've got 1 turtle, 8 tortoises, a lot of fishes and 2 birds.
What about you? What are your interests? What's your favourite music group? And your favourite sport? Please write, and send photos if you've got one.
 
Bye for now
 
Irina

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada