dimecres, 29 d’abril del 2015

MY DAY:

On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I usually get up at eight o'clock, but on Friday and Wednesday I get up at half past seven. Then, I wash my face, I get dressed and finally, I have breakfast. Usually I eat a toast and I drink milk.

At twenty to nine, I leave home and I go to school by car. Sometimes, I go to school by bike, but in this case I leave home at half past eight. On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, the school starts at 9 o’clock, but on Wednesday and Friday the school starts at half past eight. Then, we study a lot of subjects like Maths, English, Catalan, Social Studies, Spanish,.. Then, on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I have lunch at half past one at the canteen or at home, but on Friday and Wednesday I have lunch at 3 o’clock at home.

On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, the school finishes at 5 o’clock, but on Friday and Wednesday it finishes at 3 o’clock. Then, I go to my house, I go to extracurricular activities and also, I do my homework. When I finish my homework, I have a shower , I have dinner with my family and then I watch the TV. Usually, I go to bed at eleven o’clock, but somedays I go to bed at half past ten.


MY WEEK:

On Mondays, I go to Art classes at half past six. On Tuesdays, I go to English classes at seven o’clock. On Wednesdays, I go to tennis classes at half past five. On Thursdays, I go to music classes at half past six. On Fridays, I go to piano classes at four o’clock. Also, on Saturdays I go to tennis classes at half past eleven.

MY WEEKEND:

On Saturday, I usually get up at ten o’clock and I have breakfast. Then I do some of my homework and at half past eleven I go to tennis classes. When I finish my tennis classes I go to my house and then, I have shower. At 2 o’clock, I have lunch at my grandmother's house with my mum’s family. At 4 o’clock I go to my house and usually I do some of my homework. Some Saturdays, I go to Girona with my family. We have dinner at 9 o’clock and then we watch the TV. We go to bed at midnight.

On Sunday, I usually get up at 10 o’clock and I have breakfast. Then, I finish my homework and I study some subjects. I have lunch at 2 o’clock at my grandparents house with my dad’s family. When we finish, we go home and we relax. Usually, I go to bed at 10 o’clock.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada