diumenge, 24 de maig del 2015


AN EXPEDITION:


Monday 22nd July:

I'm going to go on an expedition next Wednesday. We're going to stay in a campsite in The Alps. I'm going to take a torch, a compass, a tent, sunscree and insect repellent. I must take my laptot too, because I want to continue this blog. 


Wednesday 24th July:

Right now, I'm in my tent. It's very  hot and sunny, and we're staying next to the woods and a river Later, I'm going to swim in the river and also, I'm going to go kayaking. I'm going to wak too. 


Thursday 25th July:

Yesterday it was a great day! We had a great time and the river wasn't very cold. Kayaking was amazing and very exciting. Tomorrow, we're going to climb a little mountain and walk. I must take my compass and a first-aid kit!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada