dilluns, 19 d’octubre del 2015

MY LAST SUMMER
Oral presentation

Hello! My name is Irina and now, I'm going to explain my last summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to talk about my trip to Portaventura and my English and padle classes, then, I'm going to talk about Platja d'aro, and finally I'm going to explain my cruise experience aboard the Norwegian Jade.

When I finished the school, the first weekend I went to Portaventura with my parents and my cousins. It was very funny! We stayed in the Gold River hotel for 2 days. The first day, we went to a lot of rides like the Dragon Khan, Stampida and also, we saw a show. The second day we did the same.
At the end of June and in earl

y July, I went to padle classes with Jana, Clàudia and Martí Félez in Triops club and in the Tennis club. Also, I went to English classes twice a week with Carla and Jana in Ellen's house.

At the end of July and in early August I stayed in my Platja d'Aro house with my family and my grandmother. Those days I went to the beach, and also shopping.


At the end of the summer, I went to a cruise with my family. It was an amazing experience! We started the trip in Venice, and the other days we went to Corfú, Santorini, Mykonos and finally, in Olimpia. The cruise was awesome, in it, there were a lot of things that you can do. There were 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzis, a theatre, restaurants, a video arcade, a lot of different lounges… I loved Santorini and Mykonos, they were lovely cities because all the houses were white and blue. I really enjoyed this trip, I would like to do it again!











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada