dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2015

SPORTS EVENT


Last summer, I went to a paddle competition with my mother, my friend Abril and her mother in the Club Tennis Banyoles. Also, in the event, there were my friends Pol, Aleix and Joel.

The competition started at 9 o’clock and it finished at approximately 4 p.m. It was a team competition, there were 2 teams, the blue one and the white one. My mother, Abril’s mother, Abril and I, were in the white team. I played 4 matches, one with Abril and another with my mother. The competition was very exciting, but unfortunately, our team lost.


At 1 p.m., we had lunch with all the people who played the matches in “SET”, the restaurant of the Club Tennis Banyoles. It was a different lunch! I really enjoyed the event because it was a lot of fun and I met other people from Banyoles. I would like to do it again! 







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada